I'm heading to Buenos Aires this fall and I'm psyched ~ it's the 'Paris of the South', so I'm planning for good music, fabulous fashion, great food, and everything in between! I will undoubtedly do a post of two while there but let me begin to drop a few bread crumbs from time to time.
Today are the five must-do's as told by American Airlines:
- Take a tango lesson~ you can go "group" for under $25/pp at Escuela Argentina de Tango or "private" with Helen Halldórsdóttir
- Go on a wine safari~ with lots of wine regions, Mendoza (home of Malbecs) is the way to go!
- Meat!~ this is not the place for vegetarians as Arngetina is known to have the best beef in the world
- See a soccer game~ known to the locals as fútbol, soccer at legendary La Bombonera (home of Diego Maradona)
- Shop for leather~ hello, beef = leather! Calle Florida or the store, Murillo 666 on Calle Murillo
I'm so ready to eat well, step lively and dress fashionably! Who's in?