I've got all of these books to read for Elle Magazine.....so it's taking quite a bit of time needless to say. I should manage to get through a few while on my flight to Seattle (my book signing event is Thursday - you can still RSVP here!).
In addition to these items, I found these reads to be enlightening and fascinating:
- Calling All Female Entrepreneurs: The Story Exchange Wants YOU to Share Your Story! (Tim Shingle)
- Ralph Lauren's Men's RTW Spring 2015 (WWD)
- Never Pay Full Price for These 5 Items (DailyWorth)
- Six Great New Yorker Magazine Articles Every Freelancer Should Read (Shakelaw)
- "Lean In" For Toddlers (New Yorker)
I realize these cover a variety of topics but being stylish means being conversant on a variety of topics.....! They're all quick but great reads!!