Sometimes I think I read a lot and other times, I'm certain I'm lacking (see my stack of magazines in my creative space).
Perhaps as a way to force myself to read more, I'm kicking off "What I'm Reading Wednesday"...thinking there may be a few you'd find interesting.
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory by Roald Dahl (Amazon) - reading it for my book club
- A World Cup Victory for Louis Vuitton (New York Times)
- Tall Girls, Rejoice: TTYA Designs for The Height of Fashion (Style.com)
- Surprise! People Are Actually Spending More Money on Fewer Goods (Fashionista)
- Fear and Clothing: How Fashion's Critical Have Changed Along With The Hemlines (National Post)