GQ did a compilation of the 100 items a man should own to be stylish...but not overly so! While the list doesn't 100% scream "yes", there are many 'thumbs up' to be seen and the first is the tee. The t-shirt is an unsung hero for men....mostly because the ones they wear are too big, too old, too plain, or just wrong.
[Enter stage left] The striped tee:
- It channels your inner-Parisian
- In black-and-white, it's "colorful"
- With the right maker, it fits nicely but not too snugly
- The stripes allow you to wear it with multiple colors!
- Your girlfriend will get off your back
After much research, I found this striped tee (Dunlop striped tee, $48) that can go from date night to Saturday grocery shopping to bar hopping to pre-season football drinking.