I'm in love with this picture ~ and just know that you'll see it again because it's the epitome of relaxed style that isn't overly stuffy or too young. Just awesome! A few key takeaways from the photo:
- Note where the blazer shoulder ends...
- In all three examples, we're talking two-button suits
- In all three examples, the top button is buttoned and the bottom is not
- Note where the blazer sleeve ends...
- The two gentlemen with no tie have created an amped up casual look by opting for a patterned shirt
- The two gentlemen sporting pocket squares have used the presidential pocket square fold
- Sunglasses are a required accessory(but not oversized)