I am enjoying this new post series not only because it's clearly inspiring some of you to read more but because it almost forces me to read more. While I'm skimming lots of magazines, this post helps me to see if what I'm reading is actually worthy of being read. A kind of oxynororn, right?!
This week, I managed to read quite a few short but totally fruitful....if popular culture, Beyonce, social media and fashion are your thing:
- Beyonce, a Legend of Rock, but Not Fashion (NY Times)
- Fashion meets renewable energy - clothes that charge your smartphone (The Guardian)
- Fashion and social media: A love story by the numbers (Fast Company)
- Things I Should Have Told My Daughter (Pearl Cleage)
- What's On Your Nightstand (From Left to Write)......featring yours truly this week!